30 Days, 30 Writers, 1 Story~
“The concept here is fairly simple. We take thirty different creative writers to write one story over the course of thirty days. Once BlogNostics launches the event and our signup is complete, we will commence with our writing journey. The first creative writer to sign-up for the event will be the lucky writer who will set the tone, coming up with the Title, Theme and Structure of the compilation. Our editors will work with our first creative writer to come up with the graphics that will be displayed along with the story. Once we publish the title and our first creative writers contribution we will inform the next writer who will need to read the piece and continue on with the storyline, and so on and so on until all 30 writers over the course of 30 days have completed the story. After all 30 writers have had their segments published, the complete story will be posted for all to see. At the end of the year, the Editors will choose the best effort, and create a free graphic novel that will be digitally published by BlogNostics in order to get our authors and artists names and styles out to a larger audience. The stories can be about anything, you can take the story wherever you want it to go. The purpose of this event is to unblock your creative stream of writing. There are very few rules involved with this event. We do ask that the main character and the theme which is set by the kick-off author be pulled back into the story at some point during the narrative. Please do not kill off the main character of the story within the first few segments, it is unfair to integrity of the story. It is up to you, the creative writer, to decide where the story will go and how it will end up… It is up to us to get it published and for us to get it out there for the world to enjoy…”
“BlogNostics reserves the right not to publish a segment due to inappropriate content or if the story segment diverges too far from the story’s theme.”
- Writers Sign Up and put your creative thinking caps on:
- If you commit to the event and cannot make your time slot, please let us know as soon as possible so we may inform the next writer
- For each Compilation we will have a badge and a script. Please grab the BlogNostics Compilation Badge, and the script (if you have a blog so you can inform your readers that you are taking place in this event). Place the badge and script in a post on your site once you have complete your segment and we, BlogNostics have published your part of the story. The Badge and Script will be sent to you via email, Make sure you put the URL to the story on your blog
- Please DO NOT publish your piece on your blog or website. Doing so unfairly promotes one contributor over others, and can be grounds for being removed from the compilation.
- Please Email us your piece once you have completed it.
- Please keep your paragraphs to a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1000 words.
- Please Help Us In Promote Your Individual Piece on as many Social Networking Sites as Possible for example
- Please keep your paragraphs to a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1000 words. Please Help Us In Promoting Your Individual Piece on as many Social Networking Sites as Possible (for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon and everywhere else you can think of). We will do our part to promote you as well.”
BlogNostics has teamed up with 3 Time Grammy Award Winning Producer Carlos Alvarez who’ll be producing one or more bn~Compilations Audio Series’.
This is a great opportunity for those of you who are looking to be published writers
and get a head start on your writing careers..